We can make sure you’ll have:
- Wheelchair accessible staterooms with roll in showers
- Accessible cabins for up to five
- Accessible bathrooms throughout the ship.
- Automatic doors through out the ship (some even into your own cabin).
- Variety of foods.
- Superior entertainment.
- Various ports of call.
- Accessible vans/taxis for private sightseeing.
- Some ports have accessible tours.
- Price categories for each budget.
- Pool lift.
- Hot tub lift.
- You can fly your power wheelchair (we’ll teach you how)
- There is even an accessible merry go round at sea.
- Accessible scuba diving
- Accessible zip line
- Accessible indoor skydiving
*** Above do vary with Cruise Line ***
Typical accessible balcony cabin on most Royal Caribbean ships.
- Patient lifts, scooters, wheelchairs, power chairs, hospital beds and oxygen are available by clicking photo:
(They can be delivered to your cabin or hotel or resort). You can also have special equipment like beach wheelchairs delivered to your hotel or resort.
We can offer you advice about:
- Traveling with a power chair on an aircraft
- Renting extra equipment so you don’t have to take it with you
- Using a luggage service that will pick up and deliver your luggage to your cabin with ease
- Traveling anywhere and everywhere you would like to go
Sound too good to be true?
Call for information, catalogs, photos, videos or references. We look forward to assisting you!